COVID-19 Pandemic Management
The course presents the critical information that anyone and everyone needs to know about the COVID-19 virus. The information comes from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Johns Hopkins, and Oxford University. Information presented separates what is thought to be true from what is thought to be false. Topics cover: virus transmission, signs and symptoms of COVID-19, infection control measures for prevention, as well as how to protect yourself.
- Understand the transmission mechanism of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome – Coronavirus – 2. (SARS-CoV-2).
- Learn when someone with COVID-19 is contagious and when they are not.
- Discuss the clinical course of COVID-19 from infection to recovery.
- Know the origins, identification, emergence, and early spread of COVID-19.
- Comprehend infection control measures and their effectiveness.
- Appreciate the what and why of the measures being used to protect healthcare providers.
- Discuss prevention for yourself and those close to you.
- Discuss the signs and symptoms of COVID – 19, when they begin and when they end.
- Separate what is thought to be true, from what is thought to be is false.
You may register and take this online, on-demand course through our partner, the Healthcare Learning Alliance, which you will be directed to by clicking on the button below.